3rd Party Advertisement

Old Hindi Heartbreak Breakup Songs

Old Hindi Heartbreak Breakup Songs

These classic tracks capture the raw pain of separation and longing that defined many old Hindi film songs. Here are some timeless heartbreak numbers with singer, movie, and the actors on whom they were mainly picturized.

Teri Galiyon Mein Na Rakhenge Kasam Aaj Ke Baad

Singer: Mohammed Rafi
Movie: Hawas (1974)
Picturized on: Anil Dhawan and Neetu Singh

It seems someone is too heartbroken and disappointed. That is why he is saying he will never ever step into the streets where you live.

Devanagari:
तेरी गलियों में ना रखेंगे कसम आज के बाद

Teri Duniya Se Hoke Majboor Chala

Singer: Kishore Kumar
Movie: Pavitra Paapi (1970)
Picturized on: Parikshit Sahni (with Tanuja)

He says – I am forced to go away from your world. I left and went very far, far away.

Devanagari:
तेरी दुनिया से होके मजबूर चला, मैं बहुत दूर बहुत दूर, बहुत दूर चला

Jis Gali Mein Tera Ghar Na Ho Balma

Singer: Mukesh
Movie: Kati Patang (1971)
Picturized on: Rajesh Khanna and Asha Parekh

The street where your home is, I can never pass by that street. The road that leads to your home, I will never step on that.

Devanagari:
जिस गली में तेरा घर ना हो बालमा, उस गली से हमें तो गुज़रना नहीं
जो डगर तेरे द्वारे पे जाती ना हो, उस डगर पे हमें पाँव रखना नहीं

Mere Toote Hue Dil Se Koi Toh Aaj Ye Poochhe

Classic Bollywood Sad Songs

Singer: Mukesh
Movie: Chhalia (1960)
Picturized on: Raj Kapoor (with Nutan)

Someone please ask my broken heart today, how is its condition.

Devanagari:
मेरे टूटे हुए दिल से कोई तो आज ये पूछे के तेरा हाल क्या है

Koi Hota Jisko Apna

Singer: Kishore Kumar
Movie: Mere Apne (1971)
Picturized on: Vinod Khanna

I wish there was someone whom I could call my own.

Devanagari:
कोई होता जिसको अपना, हम अपना कह लेते यारों

Jis Dil Mein Basa Tha Pyar Tera

Old Hindi Heartbreak Songs

Singer: Mukesh
Movie: Saheli (1965)
Picturized on: Pradeep Kumar and Kalpana

The heart in which your love once lived, I broke it long ago. I will not let your name get a bad name. I have even stopped taking your name.

Devanagari:
जिस दिल में बसा था प्यार तेरा, उस दिल को कभी का तोड़ दिया
बदनाम न होने देंगे तुझे, तेरा नाम ही लेना छोड़ दिया

These old Hindi heartbreak songs still touch the heart with their simple words and deep feelings of loss and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment